Complaints Procedure Statement
The Skylark Partnership Multi Academy Trust has a Complaints Policy and Procedure for the trust. All our academies will have their own Complaints Procedure which is based on the Trust policy, but is contextualised to their own local settings, and includes named people.
Our Trust Complaints Procedure will:
- encourage resolution of problems by informal means wherever possible
- be easily accessible and publicised
- be simple to understand and use
- be impartial
- be non-adversarial
- allow swift handling with established time-limits for action and keeping people informed of the progress
- ensure a full and fair investigation by an independent person where necessary
- respect people’s desire for confidentiality
- address all the points at issue and provide an
- effective response and appropriate redress, where necessary
provide information to the Trust’s senior management team so that services can be improved.
The Trust will be clear about the difference between a concern and a complaint. We will take concerns seriously at the earliest stage to reduce the numbers that develop into complaints.
The complaints form can be found on page 10 of the policy
Number of complaints against the Trust within 2022
FIND OUT MORE!
More about our staff
Thinking about joining The Skylark Multi Academy Trust?
More about what we do and how we do it
Read more about our schools
Delapre Learning Centre, Northampton, NN4 8EN, United Kingdom
T: +44 (0)1604 662250
Our Vision is to Provide access to personalised education and lifelong learning for pupils and young people with medical and mental health needs, accepting the whole child and providing hope to them and their family for an optimistic future, enabling them to make progress and achieve their full potential.
Together we can